10/11/11

Fyrisbiografen fyller 100 år!


A poster that I made for the Fyris Cinema in Uppsala, which shows alternative and cult movies both new and old. The Cinema turns 100 this year and will celebrate by showing movies during 4 weekends. There will be special guests too, one of them Martin Hunter who edited several of Stanley Kubrick's movies, one of them Full Metal Jacket. If you spot something you like, I recommend putting it in your schedule, letting me know and I'll se you there! :)

By the way, that girl from Spirited Away is the first ever Manga I've drawn. Lord have mercy!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Älskar den! Starkt jobbat Olov. Speciellt hamstern, är hur fin som helst. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Emelie! :) hehe den är så konstig! En av de bästa Miyazaki-varelserna ^^

    ReplyDelete